Monday, August 28, 2006

Greetings from North Carolina

Carolyn and I are enjoying our summer’s end vacation. We’re with our daughter, Candy, her husband Jamie and their three month old son, Noah. For the first few days, we’re at the beach on Oak Island on the Atlantic in North Carolina. We’re just south of the Outer Banks.

After a few days in their home town, Holly Springs, we head North to Chicago and a wedding. Carolyn’s niece will be married in Janesville, just south of Madison. We’ll spend another few days in Spring Green.

Check out the video - then tell us what you think! You can add a comment below.

We’ll be back home on Friday, September 8th.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a beautiful baby--I want to kiss and tickle, Noah! What a doll, and loved hearing Candy's giggle. I wish I were on this vacation!

Leslie said...

Ken & Carolyn,

I'm glad you all discovered the coast of North Carolina. The Outer Banks--one of my favorite places! Magical. Enjoy your stay and your beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet video and wonderful daughter and gradson! Hope to see them some day soon!

Kaci Lundgren

Anonymous said...

I got all teary seeing that BEAUTIFUL baby!!! I sure wish I could put some more kisses on those cute little chubby cheeks!!! I can't wait to meet him-- 3 more months!! YIPEE
We love you guys!!!
Stacy